Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome Express the Moment Scapbooking Expo!

I know you will all be having a great time today as you learn new ways to capture those important family moments. I am not there with you today as I am making some of my own with my family as I watch my son graduate from Cedar Badge up at beautiful Treasure Mountain Scout Camp!

Even though I am not there...

I want to send you some of the best ideas and greatest prducts by
giving you a FREE CATALOG.

You receive a FREE 200 PLUS PAGE IDEA BOOK/CATALOG when you:

Make an online order during the next two weeks. Just click on the BUY STAMPS HERE button and then click on the SHOP NOW button right under my name and contact information on my Stampin' Up! Web Site. The catalog will come separately from your order during the first weeks of July!

Hostess a Workshop. I travel where you are and bring a hands on class with four projects to you and your friends. You can focus on scrapbooking or cards or both.

Join a Stamp Club. Locations are available in Rexburg and Idaho Falls.

You can call me or email me to order your catalog for $9.95. I dare you to find another resource with all the ideas and beautiful full color photos of this 208 page Idea Book and Catalog.

No comments: