Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Scrap Card


Sorry for the blurry post! My Son still had my camera so here is another scrap card from long ago. I hope you are not offended and think this card is not blog worthy, but remember, this is one I made utilizing only scraps I had on my desk, and for the most part,using the scraps in their already cut dimensions. I just slipped the background through the big shot texture die and bordered the ends with our great border punches on page 187 of the catalog. I wasn't worried if it wasn't perfect--and it wasn't. I was just thinking of sending my daughter a card and knowing I had about 5 minutes to make one. If you have a card making desk and it isn't clean, clean it up by seeing what you can make with your leftovers. Or throw them away. Or store them in a meticulously organized manner and email me and tell me how you do it.

No comments: