Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free My Digital Studio Trial.

My Digital Studio Express Trial -- Digital DownloadIf you like to scrapbook digitally, this is the time to see what Stampin' Up! can do you for you!   FREE FREE  FREE  You can get this for free for 30 days right here.  Download it today guys!





Q: Can I get the My Digital Studio Express Trial on a disc or do I need an internet connection?
A: No disc… the My Digital Studio Express Trial is only available as a download over the Internet. The file is not large, and downloads quickly-  even if with a dial-up internet connection.
Q: What are the system requirements to use My Digital Studio?A: You can view system requirements for My Digital Studiohere.
Q: How do order the My Digital Studio Express Trial?
A: can order My Digital Studio Express (item 129600) through my online Stampin’ Up! Store.  If the My Digital Studio Express Trial is the only item ordered, you will not even be asked for a credit card or payment information at the time of your order!



I am making a list of what I love until Valentine's Day.  Here is the next on the list.


Something else I love more than free digital downloads:  The series Once Upon a Time.  

No comments: