Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day. Almost.

Tomorrow is the big day. And I can't remember where I put my husband's Valentine.  Maybe I will have to give him this instead.  
Merry Winter - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!This great set, as well as the heart flower one, is great for Valentine's, but also other holidays  and greetings.  And you have to love the heart cups and the long skinny cellos we sell.  Order 24 hours on line, anytime.  And my website is way easier to find than my husband's Valentine.  

Shop the  clearance rack today and get great deals. Make an online order of $50 or more this month and email me with a request for a free ink pad!  You will also qualify for free merchandise out of the sale-a-bration brochure.  

And now, for the second to last thing on the list of things I love is

.....I can't decide.  There are too many things I love.  It is just too much pressure.  So I will share something I am mildly excited about.  

Gamma Seal Lids - Individual Colors

Gamma Seal Lids - Individual ColorsThese handy lids have made my life easier.    I store my flour and sugar and rice and pop corn in 5 gallon buckets and these lids make it so I can actually use my food storage.  I guess I really do  love you, Gamma Seal Lids. 



No comments: