Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Bread

It seems like everyone is having a baby!!! I love all the beautiful moms having beautiful babies.  Here is some yummy great harvest bread I dressed up for my neighbor.  It may seem silly, but why just give the bread when you can put paper and ribbons and a stamped thingy on it.  I am still working on the design.  The next loaf will turn out better.  

Also, here is a picture of a card we did at the last library class.  It is a copy of one done in the Sale-a-bration brochure.  I love this paper and the brads and the ribbon, and it is part of the free stuff you can get for Sale-a-bration.  Today is your last day to order!  Check it out here.




The next library class is on the 19th of April at 7:00.  Hope to see you there!  RSVP by emailing me at cystamper@hotmail.com.

No comments: