Friday, May 25, 2012

New Catalog and Starter Kit


HEY STAMPERS,

I am back from a life changing trip to  Alaska (thank you, Evan and Elaine Godfrey) and I  will be sending out the new catalogs to those who have ordered in the last year.  If you haven't ordered recently but you still want a catalog, just let me know.  You can order from it on June 1st.  

I am going to have some very productive open stamping at my home and some classes as well this summer so check my website and blog in the next few days if you are interested.

Also, Stampin' Up!  has a new demonstrator kit that is only $99.  You get to customize it by ordering any $125 of stuff from the catalog for only $99, plus you get the business supplies you need to share it with others if you choose--you can use it as a business or as a way to get a great deal on the stamps you love!  I am offering $50 more in SU merchandise from the catalog  for the next few months when you complete your 1st workshop order (order of $150 or more).  I am offering an additional incentive if anyone wants to sign up by the end of the month.  I am offering an additional $25 in goodies from the catalog if you sign up by the end of May. Just email me with what you want after you have signed up.  Why would I do this???? Stampin' Up! has made it very advantageous to me to have 1 more person in my direct downline before the end of May, and so this offer is only good if SU has you on their records by the end of the month.

 Lets see, that is basically $200 worth of stuff for $99 if you turn in one $150 workshop when you are a demonstrator, and $150 worth of stuff for $99 if you never do a workshop as a demonstrator, but only if you can join me fore the end of May.  If you want to order your starter kit using merchandise from the new catalog, no problem.  You can send it in with the new stuff by mail--( I will even mail it for you) on a printed copy of the New Demonstrator Order Form. Otherwise,  you can just join online here.  This is only good for the first 4 people sign up in May.

Check my website at beckygodfrey.stampinup.net here if you want more info about being a demo or give me a call (warning...I have lost my voice and sound like a troll but I feel relatively good and would love to talk to you. 

Happy Stamping!

Becky

JOINING STAMPIN' UP! IS EASY AND FUN!



Join Stampin' Up! in your way . . . with our completely customizable Starter Kit for just $99!
Build your own personal kit by picking $125 worth of any of our high-quality traditional or digital products. We'll add in a business supplies pack valued at $65 (to help you get your business up and running), and you've got a customizable kit worth up to $190!
It's that easy.




You can also print and fill out the Starter Kit Order Form, Independent Demonstrator Agreement, and Independent Demonstrator Application and mail them to the following address:
Stampin' Up!
12907 S. 3600 W.
Riverton, UT 84065
USA

No comments: