Thursday, July 26, 2012

Convention lip dub Business Your Way!

Stampin' Up! is such a great company to work with.  We have great products and great integrity.  Just last weekend a demo called me who was having trouble with a die she had purchased. After trouble-shooting it, the company decided that they needed to send her a new big shot die.  Isn't it great to know that when you purchase a product, you are assured that you will get something that WORKS!  


That is also how I feel about being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!  They will provide the training and the awesome product  I need to make my business work.  If you think you might like to have a Stampin' Up! business of your own, this is a great time to start.  


 You only want a discount?  Being a demonstrator is also a great way to go.  You get all my classes for free, plus the goodies I give to my 1st level women,  plus I am giving $50 in catalog merchandise to new demonstrators when they send in their 1st workshop order of $150.00  (limited time offer).  


What if you want to quit?  No problem.   The're is no penalty if you don't make your minimum sales.  But you may never want to quit because it is too much fun--and you are going to want to attend the 25th anniversary convention next year in Salt Lake City!


Go to beckygodfrey.stampinup.net and  click on the Join the Fun button at the top right side of the page to sign up today.

No comments: