Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Great Outdoors Journal -How to Distress and Rip Apart Perfectly Good Paper-Post


My family loves to go camping and I am sad that summer is almost over.  Luckily I can remember all the fun times with the pictures and the stories we have gathered.  "The Great Outdoors" stamp set would be a great one for me to have--I think I should get it.
The Great Outdoors Clear-Mount Stamp Set
The Great Outdoors Clear-Mount Stamp Set126562
Price$21.95
If you love nothing better than a campfire under the stars, this eight-piece set is for you! Use it to create scrapbook pages--or to make invitations for fun, summer family activities, campouts, or reunions. Great for masculine-themed projects and cards!
Set Quantity: 8



 If you would like to get it, Order 24/7 at beckygodfrey.stampinup.net.  Item number 126562  {The Great Outdoors Stamp Set}


No comments: