Thursday, September 6, 2012

RSVP for Saturday's Class with "Goulish Googlies ", "Story Time Papers", and "Moving Forward" Stamp Sets.

Saturday is almost here and these are the projects we will make.    
The class will be held at the Madison Library Community Room from 10:30 until 12:00.  The first class of the year is free, so you can see if you like it, but orders are very welcome.  Classes from this point on will be Free with a $19 purchase from the catalog.   Please RSVP by emailing me at cystamper@hotmail.com if you would like to go because I will be cutting out paper and I don't always cut extra's.  If you would like to make these projects, but you can't come, please contact me about my "Stamps in the Mail" program.  
Credit given where credit is due:
 I am so lucky to be a part of a company with so many other talented demonstrators.  Two of them helped me to come up with two of the card ideas.  The Hello Dear Friend card is a case from  the very inspiring  http://connietumm1.typepad.com/ 
 and the story time card idea came from Joan's Daily Stamping video 

No comments: