Thursday, January 16, 2014

Paper Pumpkin for January 2014

Yesterday evening we actually finished all our homework, practicing, and chores before 7:00 and everyone got to choose something fun to do.  I chose to put together the paper pumpkin.  I really needed a creative getaway.   PLUS they sent a free canister of these cool little button thingies.  

In Color Boutique Details
In Color Boutique Details130938
Price$8.95
Like buttons, minus the holes! Add dimension and texture. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots.

* 20 pieces, 4 each in 5 In Colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
* 3/4"

Here are my cards.  Now to send them to people I love.  I apologize that you have to stand on your head to see them.  If you start the paper pumpkin service during the next few days, you will receive a free box or markers.  You can sign up HERE and please use me as your demonstrator==Becky Godfrey from Rexburg, Idaho.  

No comments: