Monday, December 14, 2015

Tag Kit

I did not take pictures of all the beautiful tags the stampers made at our stamp and go last Friday, but here is a blog post by  a very creative stamper who works for Stampin' Up! that shows some of the tags she made.  Dec 11
Oh What Fun!

OH WHAT FUN!

You know when you make a project and you love it SO much you just have to stare at it a lot and show it to everyone and admire it for days? That was me with the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit (item 139602)!
Just last week I cracked open this kit for the first time and fell completely in love. Here’s the thing. I knew that the kit would have all the precut consumables to make 30 tags . . . but what surprised me were all the gorgeous details, how much fun I had, and how I loved them so much that I needed them out on my desk for days.
oh-what-fun-full-kit
You can put these tags together however you want. I changed up the stamping a little since I wanted most of my tags to say “to/from” on the front. The images in the coordinating Oh What Fun Stamp Set (item 140386) were perfect! I used them on all the tags.
oh-what-fun-1
oh-what-fun-2
oh-what-fun-3
And as if all this cuteness wasn’t enough, this kit is on a great deal too! Grab your own and before you know it you’ll be falling in love with your own set of Oh What Fun handmade tags.
Happy Stamping,
Brandi B. Curriculum Developer & Trainer

No comments: