Friday, January 15, 2016

Party with Cake

I love the way the stamp set Party with Cake goes with the thinlits dies "Pop Up Party"

We made this at my lunch time stamp  and go last Friday.  I used Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo.  I cut the inside of the card to 8 by 4 so that it would not overhang.  So easy and so fun.  I also used the Schoolhouse Designer Paper from the big catty for the front.


Party with Cake Clear-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Party With Cake Clear-Mount Bundle140814
Price$42.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Party with Cake Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Is someone having a birthday? Then it's time to party! With cake! Send your best wishes along with a stamped slice of cake. Candle and sprinkles included.

Quantity: 12 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, d, g

Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
Make your best wishes pop in the most wonderful way with pop-up cards you make yourself. Create any ou

No comments: