Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dear Stamping Friends,

I was so happy to attend the Stamping' Up! Onstage Event (basically this is a convention where they show us a ton of ideas on a stage at the Salt Lake Convention Center).  I saw lots of great ideas, including many of the new products.  While I am am not  able to show you the catalog, I am able to show you some of the great cards made from the new products and colors.  I can mail the catalog out at the end of May to those who are interested.  Also remember that many things are now on the retiring list so you might want to grab those before they are gone.

Please visit my website at beckygodfrey.stampinup.net if you are interested in ordering. Order using the hostess code Y3BYPBUB and you may earn all the hostess points!  Everyone ordering with this hostess code will receive a gift in the mail  of A sheet of candy dots.

Thank you for being my customer and Happy Stamping!

Becky Godfrey





















































No comments: